NETArchive(c) for small to medium archives delivers those
qualities with an integrated solution that supports up to
15TB of nearline storage with an unlimited capacity for
management of offlined media.
The NA-S10U S Series library and drives are integral
to the network attached system, and operate in synch
with the Archive Management Software (AMS) and
the Storage Management System (SMS) with RAID.
Optimized for an offi ce environment, all components are
conveniently mounted in an optional desktop mini-rack or
NA-S10U libraries support up to ten, protected 1.5TB
media cartridges that prevent human contact with actual
media. The cartridges are loaded into the library via a
convenient pullout drawer that enables rapid access and
exchange. Library robotics include a fully automated
media transport assembly that moves cartridges between
slots and drives.
Libraries are confi gured with up to two, high-performance
ODA1 drives. The advanced optical drive design features
a multi-platter loading mechanism and dual optical
heads and channels for faster reads and writes. Drives
directly connect with the SMS via Super Speed USB 3.0
communications, ensuring the fastest speeds possible.
An optional redundant power supply is available for high availability.
NA-S10U Library Features
• Excellent solution for small to medium archives
• Compact size optimized for an offi ce environment
• No special environmental conditions required
• Desktop mini-rack or standard rackmount options
• Highly reliable, fully automated robotics
• Supports 1 or 2 optical ODA1 Drives
• Optional redundant power supply for high availability
• Convenient pullout media drawer for fast loading and
• Up to 15 TB near-line capacity with nearly unlimited
offl ine media management
• SMS, AMS and Library components are fully
integrated and automated for easy setup and
• SMS to Drives Connectivity - Super Speed USB 3.0
• Advanced optical drive design with dual optical heads
and data channels
• High speed 10K+RPM ensures fastest optical
• Drives feature multi-platter loading mechanism
NETArchive Express, Entry Level Archive Solution
NETArchive Express v1
Designed specifically for small to medium sized businesses and organizations, the NETArchive Express (NAE) is ASTI's lowest profile Network Attached Storage (NAS) device offering a large archiving solution within a small package. The NAE is functionally similar to the standard NETArchive only without the automated library robotics, and includes RAID, archive management software, and a single NETArchive Optical ODA drive for writing to archiving media.
The NAE is specifically designed for those organizations that require a smaller optical archive or require cloud based archives of any size.
NAE combines the latest technology components which operate in synchronous to deliver high-performance and scalable capacity in a single standard rack. System components include the Archive Management Software Pro (AMS Pro), Storage Management System (SMS) with up to 72TB of RAID, and an ODA optical drive.
For more info please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org